METALSUB XRE1200 LED HANDHELD TORCH
Metalsub XRE1200-R Rechargeable Torch with MP1200 Wireless Contact Charger
Hand lights Metalsub designed as carefully and as sturdily built as the cable lamps and are possibly even easier to use.
This is especially true for the XRE1200. Of course, you can use fine this torch during your dive in
all conditions. With 1200 lumens, 100 minutes burning time and
functions like dimming, warning signals and another 5 hours fading light,
this is a real torch. But because of its weight and size it is ideal to take along on a trip, only
480 grams! In short, a versatile lamp for many years of diving enjoyment.
Material: Aluminium, Anodised*, Teflon Coated
Weight above water: Approx. 480 gram.
Weight under water: Approx. 250 gram.
Size: 49 x 220 mm (D x L)
Maximum Operational Depth: 250 metres
Standard Lamp Power: 12 Watt LED - 1198 Lumens **
Colour Temperature: 5700 Kelvin
Reflector: Beam 10° (Spot)
Batterypack: LiFePo4 6.4 Volt - 3,2 Ah
Capacity at 100% power: Approx. 100 minutes (+ 6 minutes remaining cap. on 33%)
Capacity at 25% power: (temperature 20 C) Approx. 400 minutes
- Variable light power: On/Off, 100%, 75%, 50%, 25%.
- Depth discharging protection
- Battery capacity indication
- Flash signal - one short flash per second
- S.O.S.- signal - 3x short, 3x long, 3x short flashes
- Electronic thermal 60°C
- Overpressure valve for any battery gas leakage
- MP1200 (standard)
- External charging by contact rings
- Standard and only suitable for XRE1200
- Automatic switch to pulse charging
- Charge time 4 hours
- Standard supplied with 12VDC Car Adapter
Hyperbaric pressure test: 25 bar.
* In accordance with American Military Standard MIL-A-8625-E type 3 class 2. Also the coating is impregnated with Teflon.
** Max. calculated lumens for the Cree XM-L2-U2 LED by 25 C